A WiFi card antenna is one of our favorite electronic devices. It is a supporting unit that enhances the signal of the router. It works like a charm to eliminate dead spots in offices and homes, ensuring that no corner is left without signal.
There are directional antennae and omnidirectional antennae that you can pick from, in general. When you dig deeper, though, you will see that each group has multiple different types again, based on the strength. This can lead to unneeded confusion, and this is exactly why we are here. We have enlisted our favorite WiFi card antenna options for you so that you pick from our list and extend the range comfortably. Let’s begin.
Best WiFi Card Antenna
1. TECHTOO 9dBi Omni WiFi Card Antenna
This is a 2-pack product of omnidirectional antennae. It solely works to increase the range of your router. All you have to do is to replace your current antennae with this set, and you are good to go! Below are a few important details:
- It has a screw-on-swivel function.
- It comes with a gold-plated RP-SMA connector.
- It can reach almost all dead spots at home or offices.
- It is best suited to 2.4GHz frequency for 802.11 B/G/N.
- It is only compatible with routers that have RP-SMA jack. So, make sure you check that before you press the Buy button.
- You can use it seamlessly for office LAN environments, remote telemetry, and factory floors.
2. Highfine 2 x 6 dBi WiFi RP-SMA Antenna
The Highfine antennae are best known for their reliability and quality. They are multifunctional and can work well with 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Keep reading to find out more about them:
- The package has a set of antennae with RP-SMA connectors and WAN IPEX pigtail cables.
- The cables have gold-plated heads.
- The antennae are compatible with wireless routers, desktops, laptops, video game consoles, and mini PCIe cards. However, they will not work with the M.2 interface.
- It offers multi-angle adjustment.
- While it can work with popular models from Netgear, Buffalo, D-Link, and Belkin, it is important that you check the model number before you purchase. This will save you from a lot of hassle.
3. Protronix 2dBi RP-SMA Antenna for Wireless Card or Router
If you are looking for an affordable yet trustworthy option to increase the range of your WiFi, you can go with Protronix. It is available in 1, 2, and 3 packs, allowing you to choose based on your preferences. Here are a few more details:
- It works well on 2.4GHz and 5 GHz frequency.
- It is omnidirectional, which means you can adjust it at any angle.
- The connector type is RP-SMA female.
- Its compatibility is quite wide from wireless desktop cards to laptops to routers and other cards. You can use it with ease with 802.11 B/N/G/AC.
- Most users love the fact that it works with a wide range of devices and does the job seamlessly. Why go for a bigger, more expensive one when this does the same thing?
4. 2X WiFi Antenna 9dBi Universal WiFi Card Antenna
Say hello to one of our favorite products in this category. It is a set of 2 WiFi care antennae with a great number of features that we shall speak about now:
- You can use it to replace FPV UAV drone antennae, mini ITX builds, desktop PC, and range extender devices.
- It promises not just a strong signal but also a steady one. It also guarantees high speed.
- It has a metal SMA design.
- The core is made of copper, and it has an RG178 cable.
- Once you install the antenna, which is very easy, you will enjoy balanced coverage, hitting all dead spots.
- The diameter of the antenna is 14mm.
- It is a multi-band cellular antenna.
5. 9 dBi Dual Band WiFi Antenna 2-Pack
The 9 dBi WiFi antenna is omnidirectional for 802.11 B/G/N frequencies and works well in 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. It is extremely popular due to its compatibility and durability. Below are a few more features:
- It is a high-gain antenna with a thread inside and no pin. In other words, it has an RP-SMA connector.
- You can adjust the angle of the antenna if needed. The tilt can reach a maximum of 90 degrees.
- It is a high-gain antenna that gives you a strong, fast, and steady signal.
- The installation process is as easy as it gets. You simply have to remove the current antenna and put this in its place.
- It supports modems, routers, PCIe cards, PCI, IP cameras, motherboards, and wireless network cards, among other devices. However, you must remember that it does not support the FOSCAM IP camera.
- It is strong enough for large spaces such as offices and shopping centers. For homes, it is perfect!
6. 2 x 8 dBi WiFi RP-SMA Antenna for WiFi Card
Here’s another WiFi antenna that comes with a world of features and pigtail cables, as well! It is omnidirectional and dual-band. What are the other attractive features, you ask? We have them all here!
- It has an IPEX MHF4 to RP-SMA Female connector. This is very important because it will not fit any other devices.
- It has the ability to cover all dead spots with ease.
- The WiFi antenna has a very strong and high-quality circuit board that stabilizes signal quality and ensures that it reaches a long range.
- You can use it with most wireless devices such as repeaters, extenders, mini PCIe, wireless card routers, desktop PC, PCI card, PS4 build, and FPV UAV drone, etc. It will not, however, work with the M.2 interface.
- It is very easy to install and will not take more than a couple of minutes.
- The manufacturers also provide additional support when needed. So, you can feel free to contact them before or after purchase.
Choosing the right WiFi card antenna is intricate work because you need to know how much gain and strength you need. You will notice that each of our options has different gain values. We did this on purpose to help you determine which one suits you the best. If you have any questions regarding any product, though, you can directly contact the manufacturer on Amazon or write to us. We will do our best to help you out.
Go on, then! Buy the best WiFi card antenna without further ado!